Thursday, December 18, 2008

Storm's a brewin!

My first foster mommy called me Winter Storm. I was borned in the late fall (November 2006) but all my siblings were named after winter stuff too. Now my name is Dune but i always like when there are storms comin because i hear my old name a lot!

This is me when i was very little:



Tomorrow we're supposed to get a bunch of snow (whee!), so i'm hanging out and resting up:



I like the bed. And I only usually let my family members on there. Sammy and Pippin can come up most of the time, but i do NOT like foster brother Speck on the bed, so i gives him the mad teef and he goes runnin away!

This is Speck:



Speck is a border collie like me, but he's still a pup. I think he's like half my age, or something. Speck is my foster brother which means he's available through new england border collie rescue. (nebcr.org). He's nearly as fast as me (i'm wicked fast) and all the girls we meet say he's very handsome. I think he's ok, but i don't like when he bugs me outside while i'm doing my important frizbee work. So he's learning how to play fetch like a real border collie. But he brings it back too close to the person throwing it. what fun is that? i like to make daddy work by dropping the frizbeee like 14 feet away from him!

i'll be busy playing in the snow tomorrow ( i think daddy's staying home again!) but i'll try to write!

-dune

No comments:

Post a Comment