Saturday, December 20, 2008

red babies.

my good buddy Dash's mom sent me a picture of Dash when he was a little baby:



and here's another one of me as a youngster:


Notice our blazes are both shaped like devil horns. i wonder what that means, because we're both angels!

I like Dash because he's red like me, is fast like me, loves to swim like me and has a 4 letter name that starts with D. In fact, I've always looked up to Dash.

Here's Dash all growed up in the snow:


If you've got any pictures of yourselves when you were teeny, send them along in your comments or to nebcr.dan@gmail - my daddy will give them to me to post.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks Dune! Fast running, swimming, red dogs with 4 letter names and devil horns who LOVE sheepies and snow have to stick together. We were damn cute babies and we're VERY cool now. Thanks for letting me be in your blog.
    Your bud, Dash (I can spell because I'm older ;-)
    Although, your spelling is improving little buddy)

    ReplyDelete